Monday, October 04, 2004

ALL IN A WEEK'S WORK .....
So I'm back after a week long break from my blog . Well , after discussing
so many interesting things like the Big Bong Theory and BarKing dogS
( read my previous blogs if u don't know what I'm talking about ),
my mind needed a kind of break to refresh my creativity .
Today was a busy day . And another exciting episode of Power Systems
Lab came to an end.....( another rerun next week same day same time )
The guy in charge in the lab was not a sadistic bastard like most of his
companions . Lots of other things happened in the week .
Looking forward to going home two weeks from now . But I still haven't
felt motivated enough to get the tickets done . I better get them done
quickly . I not all that eager to spend 10 lonely days in this pot holed ruin
called West Bengal .
>> C u
Prash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home